RULES & POLICIES
- Must be 21 year of age and over to rent a watercraft
- It is recommended that each driver have a Boaters License. It is not mandatory.
- Northern Adventure Rentals can provide a daily license for those who don’t possess one.
- Each driver must complete the Rental Boat Safety Checklist.
- Renter must possess a valid driver’s license of class G
- Renter must read and sign a “RENTAL AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM” prior of departure
- Renter must possess a major credit card
- For each day reserved, a non-refundable deposit of $75 is required
- Rental total must be paid in FULL prior to departure
- Renter is FULLY responsible for damages including collision, vandalism, theft or total loss
- Watercraft must be returned with a FULL tank of Regular 87 Octane Gasoline. If not done, renter will be charged an extra $75
- Any cancellation done the day before or the day of the reservation will be charged the FULL amount of original rental fees
- All refunds will be returned via the method of payment
- We do not control the weather nor will we be held responsible for weather conditions. We don’t offer refunds for weather conditions. It is the renter’s responsibility to monitor upcoming weather conditions prior to completing reservations
- HST will apply to all sales and rental fees
Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies.
Terms are NON negotiable
We’re not trying to be cool but OUR WATERCRAFTS RENT OUT quickly. IF YOU WANT IN THIS SUMMER, RESERVE YOURS TODAY.
DAILY RATES START AS LOW AS $200. WEEKLY, WEEKEND & MULTI-DAY RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. A VALID CREDIT CARD anD A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED.